Perfume Shopping and Freebies~~Lady Million from Paco Rabanne~~!!!



Hello Beautiful...
Perfume and Freebies :)

The mid week yearn for shopping made me shop for the fragrance from Paco Rabanne....Yes it is the Lady Million the womanised  version of 1 Million from the same brand. 


The perfume claims a fresh woody floral fragrance for seductive, witty and terribly bold woman and I agree to that :P. 

The Top note of the perfume contains Neroli ,which is a flower from the bitter orange tree and hence adds on to a sweet honeyed and citrus scent. It also has Bitter Orange for the orange blossom and Raspberry for the fruity essence..

The Middle note consist of Jasmine and Orange blossom absolute.

For the Base note they used Patchouli and Honey... Patchouli essential oil also have therapeutic effects as it calm down your senses and also uplifts mood. 

When I first tried the perfume in the store after trying on 4- 5 others I knew this was the one for me.... Also I fell in love with its packaging. It is so classy and I am sure to feel like a Lady Million when i hold it ;)

Also the fragrance lasts long for 10-12 hours on me which owes it another brownie point.

Priced at :Rs.3500 for 50 mls

Now lets come to the freebies which the SA gave me. I must say he was really sweet and patient to all my nosey affairs :P

Its a toiletry bag from Dolce & Gabbana  and a Miniature of 5ml from Nina Ricci which is a new launch from the brand , Its called L'Extase.

Really feeling special and happy for this buy specially for the bag with which i have fallen in love with...

Hope you like it... 

Go pamper your self!!!

Love,
A.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Infallible is the New L'oreal Infallible 24hrs Stay Fresh Foundation?!!!

Walking Out Of The Shell..